The Treatment Processing Example for the Filler-contained Resin
Filler-contained Resin can be processed at high speed and low cost
- 1) Surface is exposed by removing near the surface of the substrate on which electric parts are embedded.
- 2) Grinding surface of the resin on the substrate and only circuits are left on it.
Problems of conventional processing method
|Dry Etching (Plasma)||•Etching of the filler-contained resin is difficult.|
•It takes longer time to process over ten microns.
|Laser||•It takes longer time to process patterning to large area.|
•Desmear is required.
|Machining||•Knife is damaged immediately due to the filler.|
•It even over-processes parts and conductors which are necessary.
The Cuprum Wiring's Exposure According to Wet-blast
- Entire surface half-etching for the filler-contained resin
- Process selection of the resin to reduce Cuprum etching
Processing of materials under court cases
- Suppressing damages to conductors by using resin particles as well as micro-particles is applicable.
|Using particle||Alumina A#2000|
|Projecting Angle||90 degrees|
number of times
At this time, the amount of
Cuprum being shaved is
Processing rate control by abrasive type and air pressure is applicable.
Cases of Formation for Embedded Capacitor
- Patterning that assumed Cuprum as a mask
- High accuracy by anisotropic processing
*The cuprum in the filler-contained resin is not processed, and it can be used as a mask as well.
Examples of associated cell
Processing cell which can process the whole surface of the work piece with its size up to 600x250mm.
- It can process uniformly to the work piece area up to 600x250mm by moving wide nozzle with 250mm in width.
- Various types of the work piece can be processed by changing jigs.
- Using a teaching pendant, various programs such as gun's operating position, gun speed and blast projection's switch on-off are applicable.
|Work size||max 600×250mm|
|Gun||Wide Gun 250mm x1|
|Gun Driving||X-axis Driving|
|Gun Driving Speed||1-300mm/s|
|Power supply||AC200V, 50/60Hz, 3 phases|
|Power consumption||4.2kW (Total rated apparent power of all the cell)|
|Air supply pressure||0.5MPa or more, 0.7MPa and below|
|Air consumption||4.1m3/min(NTP at 0.2 MPa of preset blast air pressure)|
|Option||Sludge Recovery unit,|
Gun's tilting function(Automatic switchover for the angles of 0, 45 and -45 degree.)