WET BLAST PHOSPHATING SYSTEM(WBP)
The problems of traditional method
(removal of grease → shot-blasting → transforming)
- 1.Too much usage of chemicals and displacements.
- 2.Dust comes out.
- 3.Segmented processes cause the failures in each process and lead to lower production yield. The amount and lengthiness of individual processes lead to lower spatial usability.
Solution (WET BLAST PHOSPHATING SYSTEM)
- 1.We can generate uniform and precision Phosphate layers which can prevent peelings even at necking process.
- 2.We will control displacement and usage of chemicals by using our own way of carrying metal fittings and reduce productivity cost.
- 3.We can maintain higher quality level by the continuous processing of wet-blasting and Phosphate. Hence there are no concerns about dirt or oxidation between your processes.
Metal Parts before Rubber Bonding
WBP (Wet Blast, Phosphate) treatment equipment
- A tumble-barrel at the blasting part is used and therefore a whole treatment of metal fittings with effective stirring is applicable.
- A whole process work piece on various shapes, such as complex, cylindrical and plank shapes are applicable.
- An unique barrel drive is applied for a metal fitting transferring method in the treatment liquid tank, and it can prevent deterioration of the liquid due to mixture.
- Processing with stable quality is applicable, since the work piece will surely be moved to the next tank at a constant speed.