Manual wet-blasting cell for restoration Overview
MRB-7, a manually-operated wet-blasting cell, which is a compactly integrated wet-blasting technology. Due to the ergonomic designs, tireless operation is achieved, even from long-time work. By exchanging abrasives, it can be used for multi-purposes such as cleaning, peeling, removing burrs and surface roughening.
- A device design based on ergonomics, which does not give fatigue from long-time processing.
- 100% stainless made liquid-contact part which has excellence in rust-proof and durability.
- A blasting interior which can even process a 15in. wheel with tires as is.
- A wiper is attached to get rid of the visibility hamper during processing.
- The "on" and "off" activation and operation shut down by using a foot-switch.
- A caster is attached for transferring convenience.
|Power supply||AC200V, 50/60Hz, 3 phases|
|Power consumption||About 1.0kW (Total rated apparent power of all the cell)|
|Air supply pressure||0.5MPa or more, 0.7MPa and below|
|Air consumption||0.7m3/min (NTP at 0.4 MPa of preset blast air pressure)|