High-speed processing of filler-containing resins by suppressing with less damage to conductors
Fine surface processing by wet blasting
Physical processing, which allows the filler-containing resin layer on the build-up substrate surface to be processed uniformly at high speed.
- Surface is exposed by removing near the surface of the substrate on which electric parts are embedded.
- Grinding surface of the resin on the substrate and only circuits are left on it.
Problems of conventional processing method
|Dry Etching (Plasma)||
The Copper Wiring's Exposure According to Wet-blast
- Entire surface half-etching for the filler-contained resin
- Process selection of the resin to reduce Copper etching
Processing of materials under court cases
- Suppressing damages to conductors by using resin particles as well as micro-particles is applicable.
|Using particle||Alumina A#2000|
|Processing number of times||4-10 passes|
Processing rate control by abrasive type and air pressure is applicable.
Cases of Formation for Embedded Capacitor
- Patterning that assumed Copper as a mask
- High accuracy by anisotropic processing