Maintenance cleaning for plant facilities to remove various types of dirt
What is "Maintenance cleaning for plant facilities"?
This cleaning is a physical way to remove oil, rust, and dirt from parts removed during facility maintenance.
Problems of conventional processing method
- There is a risk of dust explosion due to dust.
- Heat and statistic electricity are generated due to friction.
- Surface is over-removed.
- There is a risk of fire due to chemical reaction of solvents.
- It requires waste water treatment.
- It takes time due to manual operation.
The characteristics of wet-blast cleaning
|Surface after cleaning||
|No pre-treatment is required.||
Removing dirt of bolts.
Peeling-off of shackle coating
Removing rusts of bolts
Examples of associated equipment
Large automatic equipment
Large equipment that a person can operate inside.
We design and manufacture equipment size based on the shape of the work piece.