Manual wet-blasting cell for restoration / MS-11
Manual wet-blasting cell for restoration
Manual wet-blasting cell for large workpieces
MS-11 is our manual machine that compactly contains the Wet Blast technology. In its huge size, you can work on large objects. No more fatigue with a round shaped design that gives you right distance between the machine and the window. This eye-catching designed unit will become your new symbol at your simplicity working space.
- Restoring - Cars and Motorbikes
- Overhaul - Vacuum pumps and Engine parts of heavy machinery
- Cleanings - Shield plates
- An ergonomics designed unit which gives you fatigue free from long-time processing.
- Stainless steel made with Truss structure provides strength keeping lightweight.
- A wide window brings fresh sensation of free and brightness.
- A wiper is attached to get rid of the visibility block during processing.
- High durability of the machines offers more selection of abrasives for wider purposes of use.
- A caster is attached for transferring convenience.
|Processing area||A circle of Φ450×H300 fits in the width of 1100mm
(The central diameter of 600mm )
|Power supply||AC200V, 50/60Hz, 3 phases|
|Power consumption||About 1.2kW (Total rated apparent power of all the equipment)|
|Air supply pressure||0.5MPa-0.7MPa|
|Air consumption||0.7m3/min (NTP at 0.4 MPa of preset blast air pressure)|