Precision physical clean equipment / PFE
Precision physical clean equipment
Wet-blasting equipment capable of continuous automatic processing of plate-shaped workpieces. Capable of processing the top and bottom surfaces of plates up to 600 mm wide
Surface treatment equipment for precision physics cleaning to sheet material surfaces like printed-wiring substrates (thickness range: 0.2-2.0mm, width spec: less than 610mm). It processes both sides of the lamina materials evenly, and is able to continually process automatically the steps from water rinsing to cutwater followed by drying. It is usable for washing printed-wiring boards, removing foreign objects and oxidized films, desmear, roughening surfaces, and etching.
- Wide gun with 630mm in width is used and hence it can process a thinner plate with up to 610mm in width.
- Processing both sides of the work piece is applicable.
- Continuous automatic processing of blasting, rinse, cutwater and drying is applicable.
- Processing without damaging the circuit on the surface of the substrate is applicable.
- “Line and space 30um” is applicable.
- Cleaning for any material types of substrate is applicable.
|Work piece||Thinner plate materials, Printed Wiring Boards|
|Work size||Width : 610mm and below
Length : 200～700mm
Thickness : 0.2～2.0mm
|Conveyor transportation speed||0.5～2.5m/min|
|Gun||Wide Gun 630mm ×2|
|Air supply pressure||0.1～0.4MPa|
|Power supply||AC200V, 50/60Hz, 3 phases|
|Power consumption||About 15kW (Total rated apparent power of all the equipment)|
|Air supply pressure||0.5MPa-0.7MPa|
|Air consumption||19.9m3/min (NTP at 0.25 MPa of preset blast air pressure)|
|Option||Sludge gathering unit|