Macoho Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company”) has established the following policies regarding the handling of personal information. The definitions of terms in the text are based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations.
1. Compliance with relevant laws and guidelines
2. Acquisition of personal information
Our company will acquire your personal information by legal and proper means. This website receives and collects your information including suggestions for solving your problems, cost estimates, and feedback to the extent necessary for smooth operation of the site.
3. Scope of information acquired on this site
This site collects information such as Internet domain names, IP addresses, and browsing history of this site. The site also uses cookie technology (a function that stores the cookies sent by the server of the site to the user's browser on the user's computer in order to identify the user on the server side) to track your path to the site, to record your activities on the site, and to evaluate and improve the site to make it more useful to you. When using the “Inquiry Form,” we ask you to fill in your name, company name, telephone number, address, etc.
4. Purpose of use of personal information
Our company will use your personal information within the scope of the following purposes of use or the scope of the purposes that are clear from the status of your acquisition, and will not use your personal information for any other purposes except with your consent or as permitted by laws and regulations.
- Provision of information on our products and services, and our information materials
- Provision of information about exhibitions and other events
- Business meetings with customers and contacts for this purpose
- After-sales service and customer support
- Responding to inquiries from customers